Not only do we advise clients in achieving the best rates outcome, we anticipate and help clients to prepare for future rates changes. The effects of changes within the rates environment can often be mitigated by implementing strategies in advance. Our consultancy service covers all business rates issues, which can be many and varied.
Examples of business rates consultancy work undertaken include;
- Negotiating national valuation framework agreements,
- Working with your company’s finance teams to prepare budgets and savings forecasts,
- Implementing material change of circumstance identification strategies across large portfolios,
- Updating and reporting on outcomes resulting from potential changes in business rates legislation,
- Pre-purchase and leasing business rates reports both property specific and portfolio wide,
- Advising professional and trade bodies on business rates and providing support for business rates lobbying activities,
- Providing support to clients for response to Government business rates consultations.