This will change your business rates liability. Your revised liability could be up or down and may alter substantially. Even if your rateable value remains the same your liability will be affected by any changed business rate multiplier or rates relief scheme changes.
Rateable values in Scotland are available to view on the Scottish Assessors website.
England and Wales, rateable values are available to view on the VOA website.
We recommend early action to prepare for the Revaluation. This will enable you to;
- Review and challenge your current rates liability if appropriate
- Prepare for any future challenge on your rates bill
- Review and amend future liability before you have to start to pay
- Receive budget rates bill impact of the revaluation
- Ensure any rates appeals are lodged within statutory time-limits
Even if your rateable value remains the same or reduces there may be scope to reduce it further. Our free independent review service will identify any potential savings that you may be able to make.